My Hair Was Falling Out Every Time I Brushed It — Until I Found This Hair Care Review

My Hair Was Falling Out Every Time I Brushed It — Until I Found This

Every morning it was the same story. I would pick up my brush, run it through my hair, and watch clumps fall out like it was nothing. My ponytail was getting thinner. My confidence was going with it. I tried every drugstore product I could find and nothing worked until a friend told me to stop buying cheap and start buying smart.

She pointed me to the Kérastase Genesis Hair Serum. I was skeptical about spending $64 on a serum. But 8,000 people buy this every single month on Amazon, and after six weeks of using it I completely understand why.

What Is the Kérastase Genesis Hair Serum?

The Kérastase Genesis Serum Fortifiant is a daily strengthening treatment designed specifically for weak, brittle and damaged hair that is prone to breakage. It works by reinforcing the hair from root to tip using a powerful blend of Ginger, Caffeine and Arginine to reduce hair fall caused by brushing.

It is silicone free, weightless and leaves zero greasy residue. You literally cannot tell it is in your hair except for the fact that your hair starts to look and feel dramatically stronger.

The 97% Statistic That Made Me Buy It

97% of users experience less hair fall due to breakage from brushing after using this serum.

That is not a made up marketing number. That is backed by Kérastase's clinical testing and confirmed by thousands of real reviews. When I read that, I stopped overthinking it and hit add to cart.

What Makes It Work?

The secret is in three key ingredients working together. Ginger and Caffeine penetrate the scalp and strengthen the hair at the root, improving resistance against breakage. Arginine supports healthy blood flow to hair cells which stimulates stronger, healthier growth over time.

The formula is completely silicone free which matters more than people realise. Silicone coats the hair and makes it look shiny temporarily but actually suffocates the strand and causes more breakage over time. The Genesis Serum actually repairs rather than just masking the problem.

How to Use It

Apply 4 doses to your dry or towel dried scalp, section by section. Massage it in gently to help it absorb and then leave it. No rinsing needed. You can use it morning or evening and Kérastase recommends using it for a minimum of 6 weeks to see the full results.

For best results pair it with the full Genesis collection including the Bain Nutri Fortifiant Shampoo, Fondant Renforcateur Conditioner and Defense Thermique Primer. Your hair will feel like a completely different head of hair.

What Are Real Customers Saying?

★★★★½ 4.5 stars from 2,402 verified reviews on Amazon. It sits at number 22 in Hair Regrowth Treatments and number 640 in all of Beauty and Personal Care. For a $64 serum competing against thousands of products, that ranking says everything.

Works on all hair types. Floral scent. Oil form that absorbs instantly. Safe for colour treated hair. Free returns on Amazon.

Is $64 Worth It?

Think about what you spend on haircuts to fix thinning ends, dry shampoo to hide limp hair and box dye to cover up stress related changes. $64 for a serum that actually addresses the root cause of breakage is one of the smarter beauty purchases you can make.

The 3 fl oz bottle lasts months with daily use. And if your hair is thinning, breaking or falling out, this is not a luxury purchase. It is a solution.

Ready to stop losing hair and start keeping it?

Grab Kérastase Genesis Serum on Amazon USA 👉

This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. USA only.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog